ProtecWork, Women's Trousers Holster Pockets, High-Vis Class 2
Women's Trousers Holster Pockets, High-Vis Class 2
Tough work trousers that shield against heat and flame, antistatic and electric arc. In addition, women’s fit, pre-bent legs and KneeGuard® knee pockets ensure excellent protection, comfort and durability. Stretch part at back for better comfort. All pockets have DuPont™Kevlar® fiber reinforced pockets and are featured on both sides to fit both left- and right-handed persons.
- High Visibility Yellow - Navy - 6695
- EN ISO 20471 - HIGH VISIBILITY CLOTHING, EN ISO 11612 - PROTECTIVE CLOTHING AGAINST HEAT AND FLAME, IEC 61482-2:2018 PROTECTIVE CLOTHING AGAINST THE THERMAL HAZARDSOF AN ELECTRIC ARC, EN ISO 11611 - PROTECTIVE CLOTHING FOR USE IN WELDING AND ALLIED PROCESSES, EN 14404 - KNEE PROTECTION, EN 1149-5 - PROTECTIVE CLOTHING ELECTROSTATIC PROPERTIES
Modern cut with pre-bent legs and gusset in crotch and back panel for outstanding freedom of movement
KneeGuard® knee pockets system. Keeping the kneepads in optimum position for superior protection, comfort and durability
Easy-to-access leg pockets including knife fastener, mobile phone compartment and detachable ID badge as well as electrician key and knife holder. Tool loops at both sides.
Reflective heat seal tape around the legs
Equal leg pockets to fit both a left- and right-handed person
- CE Certification:
- EN 20471 - High visibility clothing, EN 11612 - Protective clothing against heat and flame, EN 61482-2:2018 - Protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc , EN 14404 - Knee protection, EN 1149-5 - Protective clothing electrostatic properties
- 17*, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 76, 80, 84, 88, 92
- Family Collection:
- Garment Type:
|CE category||Category III|
|EN ISO 20471 - High Visibility Clothing||Class 2|
|EN ISO 11612 - Protective Clothing Against Heat And Flame||A1 Limited flame spread, A2 Limited flame spread, B1 Convective heat , C1 Radiant heat, F1 Contact heat|
|EN 14404 - Knee Protection||Certified to kneepads 9112, 9116 and 9191 , Type 2, Level 1|
|EN 1149-5 - Protective Clothing Electrostatic Properties||Approved|
|IEC 61482-2:2018 Protective Clothing Against The Thermal Hazards Of An Electric Arc||9.3 ATPV: [cal/cm2] , 1 APC [cal/cm2]|
49% modacrylic, 42% cotton, 5% aramid, 3% polyamide, 1% antistatic, 300g/m². Stretch fabric: 33% Modacrylic, 28% Cotton, 19% Viscose, 14% Aramid, 5% Elastane, 1% Antistatic, 240 g/m2Reinforced with: 3...
- Material CoBranding:
- An extremely tough and hardwearing material, used to reinforce exposed parts such as pockets, knees and sleeves. It is also water and dirt repellent, easy to care for and retains its shape.
- Recommended Retail Price (excl VAT):
- 242.65 €
- Colour Priority:
High-Vis Class 2, Women's Stretch Trousers Holster Pockets
Women's Full-Stretch Trousers Detachable Holster Pockets