ProtecWork, Bib & Brace Trousers, High-Vis Class 2
Bib & Brace trousers, High-Vis Class 2
Bib and brace trousers that offer Class 2 visibility and protection against electric arc, heat and flame for safety in high-risk and low-light environments. KneeGuard™ system ensures optimal knee protection.
- High Visibility Yellow - Navy - 6695
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) directive (89/686 EEC). Individual classification are found in each garment., EN ISO 20471 - HIGH VISIBILITY CLOTHING, EN ISO 11612 - PROTECTIVE CLOTHING AGAINST HEAT AND FLAME, IEC 61482-2:2018 PROTECTIVE CLOTHING AGAINST THE THERMAL HAZARDSOF AN ELECTRIC ARC, EN ISO 11611 - PROTECTIVE CLOTHING FOR USE IN WELDING AND ALLIED PROCESSES, EN 14404 - KNEE PROTECTION, EN 1149-5 - PROTECTIVE CLOTHING ELECTROSTATIC PROPERTIES
Bib and brace trousers offering personal protection during welding and work in hazardous environments. They feature a class 1 rating against electric arc and have been designed with inherent heat and ...
Certified protection against electric arc
Inherent heat and flame protection
High visibility details
KneeGuard™ system certified according to EN 14404
- CE Certification:
- EN 20471 - High visibility clothing, EN 11612 - Protective clothing against heat and flame, EN 61482-2:2018 - Protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc , EN ISO 11611 - Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes, EN 14404 - Knee protection, EN 1149-5 - Protective clothing electrostatic properties
- 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62, 64, 88, 92, 96, 100, 104, 108, 112, 116, 120, 124, 128, 144, 146, 148, 150, 152, 154, 156, 158, 160, 162, 164
- Family Collection:
- Garment Type:
- One Piece & Bib & Brace Trousers, Trousers
|CE category||Category III|
|EN ISO 20471 - High Visibility Clothing||Class 2|
|EN ISO 11612 - Protective Clothing Against Heat And Flame||A1 Limited flame spread, A2 Limited flame spread, B1 Convective heat , C1 Radiant heat, F1 Contact heat|
|EN ISO 11611 - Protective Clothing For Use In Welding And Allied Processes||Class 1, A1 Limited flame spread, A2 Limited flame spread|
|EN 14404 - Knee Protection||Certified to kneepads 9112, 9116 and 9191 , Type 2, Level 1|
|EN 1149-5 - Protective Clothing Electrostatic Properties||Approved|
|IEC 61482-2:2018 Protective Clothing Against The Thermal Hazards Of An Electric Arc||11 EBT [cal/cm²], 10 ELIM [cal/cm2], 1 APC [cal/cm2]|
Main: 55% Protal® FR, 44% cotton, 1% antistatic, 275 g/m². Reinforcement: 39% modacrylic, 28% CORDURA®, 17% cotton, 15% aramid, 1% antistatic, 270 g/m².
- Material CoBranding:
- An extremely tough and hardwearing material, used to reinforce exposed parts such as pockets, knees and sleeves. It is also water and dirt repellent, easy to care for and retains its shape.
- Recommended Retail Price (excl VAT):
- 251.21 €
- Colour Priority:
High-Vis One-piece Trousers Holster Pockets Class 2