ProtecWork, Bib & Brace Trousers
Bib & Brace Trousers
Personal protective bib and brace trousers that offer protection against electric arc, heat and flame and antistatic for safety in high-risk areas. KneeGuard™ system ensures optimal knee protection.
- Navy - 9500
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) directive (89/686 EEC). Individual classification are found in each garment., EN ISO 11612 - PROTECTIVE CLOTHING AGAINST HEAT AND FLAME, IEC 61482-2:2018 PROTECTIVE CLOTHING AGAINST THE THERMAL HAZARDSOF AN ELECTRIC ARC, EN ISO 11611 - PROTECTIVE CLOTHING FOR USE IN WELDING AND ALLIED PROCESSES, EN 14404 - KNEE PROTECTION, EN 1149-5 - PROTECTIVE CLOTHING ELECTROSTATIC PROPERTIES
Regular fit personal protective bib and brace trousers that provide reliable protection in high-risk work areas and hazardous environments. The trousers offer inherent heat and flame protection and pr...
Inherent heat and flame protection
Certified protection against electric arc
KneeGuard™ system for reliable knee protection.
Adjustable shoulder straps and gusset in crotch for outstanding movement.
- CE Certification:
- EN 11612 - Protective clothing against heat and flame, EN 61482-2:2018 - Protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc , EN ISO 11611 - Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes, EN 14404 - Knee protection, EN 1149-5 - Protective clothing electrostatic properties
- 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62, 64, 88, 92, 96, 100, 104, 108, 112, 116, 120, 124, 128*, 144*, 146, 148, 150, 152, 154, 156, 158, 160, 162, 164*
- Family Collection:
- Garment Type:
- One Piece & Bib & Brace Trousers, Trousers
|CE category||Category III|
|EN ISO 11612 - Protective Clothing Against Heat And Flame||A1 Limited flame spread, A2 Limited flame spread, B1 Convective heat , C1 Radiant heat, F1 Contact heat|
|EN ISO 11611 - Protective Clothing For Use In Welding And Allied Processes||Class 1, A1 Limited flame spread, A2 Limited flame spread|
|EN 14404 - Knee Protection||Certified to kneepads 9112, 9116 and 9191 , Type 2, Level 1|
|EN 1149-5 - Protective Clothing Electrostatic Properties||Approved|
|IEC 61482-2:2018 Protective Clothing Against The Thermal Hazards Of An Electric Arc||11 EBT [cal/cm²], 10 ELIM [cal/cm2], 1 APC [cal/cm2]|
Main: 55% Protal FR, 44% cotton, 1% antistatic, 275 g/m². Reinforcement: 39% modacrylic, 28% CORDURA®, 17% cotton, 15% aramid, 1% antistatic, 270 g/m²
- Material CoBranding:
- An extremely tough and hardwearing material, used to reinforce exposed parts such as pockets, knees and sleeves. It is also water and dirt repellent, easy to care for and retains its shape.
- Colour Priority:
Craftsmen One-piece Trousers Holster Pockets, DuraTwill
Bib & Brace trousers, High-Vis Class 2